A spectacular, unique commercial property is now available in Ölüdeniz Hisarönü. This large property is set out over two floors, with a kitchen and customer toilet facilities.
Ölüdeniz has become a magnet for mass tourism. The town as well as the lagoon are both known as Ölüdeniz, literally means “dead sea” originally the name only referred only to the lagoon itself. Inland 2 km north are the former villages of Ovacık and Hisarönü, with many hotels and bars, During the peak season of May to October, Ölüdeniz is filled with British tourists.
There is a wide scope of what you can use this property for, it suitable for A1-A2-A3-A4-A5 or most other business usage.
A1 – Shops
The are allowed for use for all or any of the following purposes:
- for the retail sale of goods other than hot food
- as a post office
- for the sale of tickets or as a travel agency
- for the sale of sandwiches or other cold food for consumption off the premises
- for hairdressing
- for the direction of funerals
- for the display of goods for sale
- for the hiring out of domestic or personal goods or articles
- for the reception of goods to be washed, cleaned or repaired
A2 – Financial and Professional Services
- financial services (e.g. banks)
- professional services (other than health or medical services)
- any other services (including use as a betting office) which it is appropriate to provide in a shopping area
A3 – Food and Drink
For the sale of food and drink for consumption on the premises:
- restaurants, snack bars, cafés, shops for sale of hot food
A4 – Drinking Establishments
Buildings where the primary purpose is the sale and consumption of alcoholic drinks on the premises:
- public houses (pubs), wine bars
A5 – Hot Food Take-away
Premises where the primary purpose is the sale of hot food for consumption off the premises.
It is currently rented out for 30.000.00 GBP per annum, and its been used as a night club so if you want a commercial property that is proven to attract customers this is the place for you.
Please get in touch for further details we have talk to you in Turkish or English as we have agents native to both countries.